Sunday 13 June 2010

Tour Guide Duty

My friend Caroline is in town, and we've been so busy the last few days that I've neglected to blog about it! We've been out and about quite a bit the last few days, and today was spent on the east side of town in Shoreditch. We had a great time strolling around the Columbia Road Flower Market, Brick Lane, and Spitalfields Market. Our favorite places were the shops Labour and Wait and Caravan. We also loved Vintage Heaven, where we had wonderful cream tea. A few pictures from our fun day out!

3 comments:

heidi said...

that whole columbia road area is very cool and great for inspiration. I must head iver that way myself sometime soon.

skirmishofwit said...

I love Labour and Wait and Caravan too, and now I want to visit Vintage Heaven. Gorgeous photos.

Unknown said...

Love that photo in the midst of the market. Perfect bustle.