Thursday 23 December 2010

A Pillow For Lois

Last year I made a bunch of bedtime story pillows for the kids in my family, but I was pillowed-out by the time Christmas came and planned to make one for Lois sometime after Christmas. It took me a whole year to get to it, but I made one for her today. I like the way it turned out, and it looks really cute in her room. I embroidered the text like a bookplate--"this book belongs to"--because I love bookplates, and I thought it would be fun to have her name on her pillow. Now I have to wrap it and put it under the wee tree!

3 comments:

Kim said...

This pillow is soo Lois! Everything you make is so perfectly suited to you and your little family!

Kim said...

I just went back to your posts of Sept 2007 about your grandma. Your grandma decorates like me. Love her house. I could move right in. She looks very familiar. Is she famous? I have seen her before. I also found your repurposed sweater blog. That little cat is so adorable...I want him! Do you still have him? I could squeeze him to bits! hahaha

alex t said...

Absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas to all of you! Love, Alex & Kirian too!