Tuesday 28 February 2012

L'Oisive Thé

Today I went back to L'Oisive Thé, the wonderful tea room I went to last week for knitting group. Today I brought Lois there for lunch and to buy some knitting needles. Aimee, the owner, is so nice, and it was a real treat for Lois that her adorable son Maximilien was there. I just love this place! It's so inviting and cosy.
My lunch was delicious, and it's a kid friendly place, so it's perfect for a lunch date for me and Lois. Aimee even has a little toy section for the tiny tots. I look forward to going back soon. It was very busy today, so I waited till most people left to take these photos. Here's a peek into L'Oisive Thé.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Oh what a cute little shop! Miss Lois is so adorable! How fortunate you are to be living in such a beautiful city.

Kim said...

Oh tooot cute!

marilu said...

I love everything, the pictures, the place, the atmosphere! Paris is not letting you down!Lois looks really grown up!

Stair Chair Lift said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meredith said...

This looks like such a lovely shop! I will be visiting Paris at the end of this month so I hope to stop in for lunch and a little knitting. :)