Friday 7 December 2012

Ornament Making

Some of my favorite ornaments are ones my mom made from an old quilt. They are in the shape of bears and very cute. We've had them since I was very little. When I saw these on Pinterest, they reminded me of the little bears and I thought I'd try to make them. My mom had an old quilt top she bought for $1 (can you believe that?) and said I could cut it up. I've made a few trees and have some kitties in the works too. Good thing these are soft because our tree has fallen down twice! At least these won't break.

4 comments:

marilu said...

adorable!absolutely adorable! such a lovely fabric too! when do you find the time??

ALoadofOldTat said...

Just perfect.

Julia said...

I love these...just adorable!

Fasya Anuar said...

Hi! Can you show some tips on how to make the perfect curve of the baby booties?