Sunday 29 September 2013

Muffin Morning

I love blueberry muffins, especially Mark Bittman's recipe for them. The little bit of lemon zest and little bit of cinnamon make these stand apart from some other recipes I've tried in the past. Actually I've made these so many times I can't really remember what other blueberry muffins taste like. And sometimes they are cause for celebrationI never buy blueberry muffins when I'm out because I know I won't like them as much as these. This recipe is also great because he gives some nice variations. And you can use fresh or frozen blueberries (I used frozen here). So, if you like blueberry muffins, try this recipe. Remember to read all the way through, though, because the ingredients vary a bit from the original base recipe.

4 comments:

ALoadofOldTat said...

They look scrumptious.

Julia said...

They look delicious! And your table linens are gorgeous.

Claire said...

Yum! I am book marking this recipe now. Lovely pics.

claire xx
http://somewhereyonder.blogspot.co.uk/

Louise Houghton said...

Yum! I, too, love blueberry muffins. I love to make muffins fresh for my boys' breakfast to go with fruit salad. Orange and choc chip were last weeks treat and the week before lemon. Mmm. Love your blog. So colourful, varied and interesting. I subscribe to Pretty nostalgic so will have to go back and re-read your article on Dulwich. I had friends who lived there and visited now and again. x