Monday 15 September 2014

Hello 91

I always love seeing a new issues of my favorite magazines, especially if the issue includes an article (or two!) that I wrote. In the current issue of 91Magazine I had the pleasure of writing a style feature on decorating with collections and a vintage piece on the history of wallpaper. Here's a look at my articles, but this issue has a lot of great other features as well, including a craft project to make embroidered cloth napkins, which I wouldn't mind making myself. The magazine is well worth the small subscription price. Also, in the current issue of Mollie Makes Home is nice print edition of 91Magazine, which is worth picking up if you haven't already. Happy reading!




1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooo - article looks lovely. Having just completed my first wallpaper project I'm tempted to buy a copy.